Dog and Handler
Call our helpline
020 8275 1023
Dog & Handler Security
The role of the dog section is to provide extra support to customers for safe guarding their premises.
A dog & handler is as effective as a 4+ man security team as they are a good visual deterrent with a heightened sense of hearing and smell.
Typical jobs for a dog & handler include:
- A Visual Deterrent
- Tracking and Search Work
- Patrolling of Site
- Apprehending or Disarming Persons
- Controlling Hostile Crowds and Situations
Our professional, licensed , fully insured dog team is made up of experienced and considerate handlers who have been carefully selected and vetted.
All of our handlers are members of:
- Nasdu (National association of security dog users)
- Bipdt (British institute of professional dog trainers)
- Ntipdu (National training inspectorate for professional dog users)
Before each assignment our Head Dog Handler will visit each site and carry out a risk assessment to make sure our clients needs and requirements will be met to the highest standard.