Call our helpline
020 8275 1023
Which type of Security Guard are you looking for?
STATIC GUARDS tend to operate during the day. They remain in one location to maintain security over a particular area. This is often called Manned Guarding.
NIGHT-WATCHMEN are essentially Static Guards on the night shift. They maintain a live presence on your premises when it is most at risk.
Static Guard (Day Security Guard):
- Oversees and area or an item
- Acts as a deterrent to criminals because they are always present
- Visible to your customers as soon as they enter your premises
- Seen as symbols of authority in corporate, commercial and retail settings
- As part of a Residential Security Team, they would be Gatekeepers
Night-Watchman (Night Security Guard):
- Still very popular with our business customers
- Will accompany and protect any other night staff
- A live presence on site when your premises is most at risk
- Your best insurance against a site emergency when the premises is closed
- A known deterrent to criminals - they'd rather go to the unwatched property down the road
ProForce1 has been providing a Static Guard and Night-Watchman service to local individuals and businesses for over 15 years.
INTERESTING FACT: Watchmen have existed for thousands of years, the earliest reference being in the Bible (Ezekiel 33:1-6). They turned professional during the Roman Empire (the Praetorian Guard and the Vigiles). In England, the Ordinance of 1233 made it compulsory to appoint Night-Watchmen to protect villages. The English police force developed from the ranks of Night-Watchmen.